Work at Dovetailed
We are looking for enthusiastic applicants who are keen to work for a growing African Fashion and Sewing Brand. We are currently looking for a freelance administrative assistant.
1. FREELANCE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Administrative skills along with marketing skills are essential.
Successful candidates will be expected to have the following skills and knowledge:
- Creating and sending weekly e-mail newsletters using MailerLite;
- Creating weekly lead magnates;
- Creating blog posts x2 - x3 times per week;
- Adding blogs to our Pinterest page;
- Creating landing pages;
- Liaising with brand ambassadors;
- Excellent web content writing skills and experience advertising on multiple social networks.
- Ensure we maintain a strong online voice and brand consistent with our marketing goals.
- Creative skills.
- Ability to understand the needs of customers;
- Confident in asking for help and guidance;
Duties and responsibilities:
- Write, edit and publish engaging posts for various social networks, Pinterest, email and blog;
- Optimize social media posts (language, tone, message) based on our target audience’s behaviours;
- Select appealing images and videos to compliment text;
- Respond to questions and comments on our blog in a timely and accurate manner;
- Knowledge of developing marketing campaigns;
- Proficient in Canva.
- Video editing skills for social media and online;
- Previous experience in social media campaigns, branding and editing.
General admin support, general emails, file management.
Able to start work immediately or at short notice
Fees and hours
10 am - 2 pm (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday).
Pay will be £12 per hour.
Note that this is a flexible role and that more hours per week may sometimes be needed.
This role will be conducted from Unit 102, 397 – 411 Westferry Road, London, E14 3AE. Please familiarise yourself with the location before applying.
Note that only short-listed candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.
Start date: Applications are welcomed throughout the year.
Payment for services shall be made within 30 days of services being performed.
Fees shall be paid monthly by BACS on the 27th day of the month.
*A sub-contractor (freelance) contract will be provided formalising the general terms set out.*
To apply send a covering letter and CV via e-mail to Adaku Parker at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In your covering letter, include an explanation as to why you feel you are suited to the role.
Watch video below to learn more about what we do.