With 1 week to go I just wanted to say that you can receive money off your ticket using the unique promotion code: STITCH39 and to remind you of some of the great things you can look forward to next week:
Get money off your tickets for the Stitch Festival!
1. The workshops - they have over 220 workshops on offer for visitors to take part in suiting all levels.
2. Features and displays – this year they have hand picked a wonderful selection of features including artists such as Kaffe Fassett, Olga Prinku and Katie Jones who will all be displaying their work at the show.
3. The Stitch Stage – meet sewing celebrities including John Scott, Juliet Uzor and Esme Young who will be running demos and Q&A’s
4. The Dressmaking Competition & Catwalk Show – Free to attend, there will be a Dressmaking gallery with all the shortlisted finalists in as well as a catwalk show for the winners to be announced.
5. 150 exhibitors - giving you the chance to shop till you drop!
How much do you pay? Instead of paying £15 for an advance adult ticket and £13.50 for concession, you will pay just £12.50.
(£2.20 booking fee applies, £2.50 for postal). To book tickets simply visit the website www.thestitchfestival.co.uk or call 0844 854 1349 and quote code STITCH39 when prompted.
I'll be at stand H64 selling a huge selection of African wax prints! I can't wait to see you all there!